At Utopia International School, we pride ourselves on an admission process that does not discriminate against any child or family. All children are welcome to Utopia International School.
Admission to Utopia international School is based upon the student’s application, previous school records and meeting requirements in admission standardized assessments.
Parents of prospective students should fill in the online application
Our admission office will contact parents shortly after receiving the online application in order to set a date and time for assessments. Upon setting the date and time, a confirmation email will be sent to prospective parents including the required documents needed.
- 6 Recent Color Passport Size Photographs of the Applicant.
- Electronic Birth Certificate (Egyptians Only).
- A Copy of Guardians National IDs.
- A Photocopy of the Guardians’ Passport (For Non-Egyptians Only).
- Guardians’ Residency Visas (For Non-Egyptians Only).
- A Photocopy of the Student’s Passport (For Non-Egyptians Only).
- Student’s residency visa. (For Non-Egyptians Only).
- Recent Behavior Report from Previous School/ Nursery.
- Last Academic End of Year Reports and This Year’s Current Term Report (when applicable).
- Nursery Report for KGI Applicants..
We administer a standardized assessment in English and Mathematics to determine whether our educational program is able to serve an applicant’s educational needs.
*A non- refundable assessment fee of 1200 L.E will be charged on the day of assessment.
*Parents are notified within 3 working days after assessment test whether or not the student has met admissions standards.
Once your child has passed the assessment, an email will be sent with a date for a student-guardian School Principal interview.
For students who have been accepted by Utopia International School, 20% of student fees are payable within 1 week. We can only guarantee a place for your child if we receive the full 20 % plus the required documents.
Documents to submit upon acceptance:
- Student’s Recent Report Card – for the past 2 years, in English.
- Recent Standardized Test Scores (e.g.: MAP, CAT4, Cambridge/Edexcel Exam) if applicable.
- A photocopy of the student’s vaccination records. (Kg and Elementary students).
- Completed transportation form (if applicable).
For applicants with school experience, the current school must complete the Utopia International School Confidential Report and directly email it to us on [email protected] prior to setting the interview date.
Applicants who have not met Utopia International School acceptance criteria, will be denied a place in the school and will be notified by email from the admission office.
For tuition and fees for the 2020-2021 school year please Contact the Utopia International School admission office.